Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Welcome to My Travel Blog!!!

I have wanted to start a blog forevva...at least a century...AND now, it is coming into fruition!!!  So, my entourage, I ask you to bear with me as I learn to navigate the world that is known as...Blogger.  I admit that I am an alien being but mean to assimilate in time....WHAT am I talking about???  I DETEST assimilation...I will try to stand out and be my usual eclectic, weird self in cyberspace as I am in person!!

As the blog lives (long, I hope) and prospers (I hope), much like Star Trek fans, it may morph into other outlets of my life. I will view this blog as my creative outlet (I so need one...I have not one creative bone in my body) and will let it be what it wants to become. I will draw from inspirations I find in nature, my travels, friends, and food (gotta love that cuisine!), art, and books. Maybe it will become more of a "Cultural Blog" instead of a "Travel Blog."

I have many upcoming travels to enjoy and share with you this summer!!  I also have many past journeys that I should post as well. My major goal for this blog is to inspire others to GET OUT THERE and see what our AMAZING world is all about.....the people, the sites, the majestic landscapes, and themselves. I firmly believe that we find out more about ourselves the more we interact with others and visit other places...we GROW as a people, as individuals, and as spiritual beings. So, get outside of the box...there are many other shapes worth exploring!!!

~Travelin' Diva

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the background! Can't wait for this trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too!! Thnx!! I am sooo excited about our trip and this summer in general!!

    ReplyDelete